|LATEST VERSION : 4.20|
LAST UPDATE : 25/01/2010
Based on the well-known original memtest86 written by Chris Brady, memtest86+ is a port by some members of the x86-secret team, now working at www.canardpc.com. Our goal is to provide an up-to-date and completly reliable version of this software tool aimed at memory failures detection.
Memtest86+ is, like the original, released under the terms of the Gnu Public License (GPL). No restrictions for use, private or commercial exist other than the ones mentioned in the Gnu Public License (GPL). Texts about the original version was taken from the original website and written by Chris Brady.
PS : A newsletter for memtest86+ updates is available / Donation for Memtest86+ welcome. Please support free GPL software.
Here is some pre-compiled distributions of memtest86+. Memtest86+ comes in three different way, first is a pre-build bootable ISO, second is a bootable binary and third an installable package for creating a bootable floppy. Third version are compressed in .zip and .tar.gz.
** Memtest86+ V4.20 (25/01/2011) **
- Download - Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO (.gz)
- Download - Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO (.zip)
- Download - Pre-Compiled Bootable Binary (.gz)
- Download - Pre-Compiled Bootable Binary (.zip)
- Download - Auto-installer for USB Key (Win 9x/2k/xp/7) *NEW!*
- Download - Pre-Compiled EXE file for USB Key (Pure DOS) *OBSOLETE*
- Download - Pre-Compiled package for Floppy (DOS - Win)